Acidity, also called acid reflux, is a condition that is characterized by heartburn that is felt around the lower chest area. It is a common condition that occurs when stomach acid flows back up into the food pipe. The most common acid reflux symptom is a burning sensation in the chest or pain.
What are the main Causes ?
2. Foods: Eating certain foods, such as citrus, tomato, chocolate, mint, garlic, onions, or spicy or fatty foods
3. Drinks: Drinking certain beverages, such as alcohol, carbonated drinks, coffee, or tea
4. Bad Lifestyle Habits
Signs and Symptom
1. Heartburn: a burning pain or discomfort, which sometimes move from your stomach to your chest
2. Sour or bitter-tasting feeling in the throat or mouth
4. Bloody or black stools or bloody vomiting
6. The sensation of food being stuck in your throat
Treat areas such as the legs, arms, back or abdomen with area specific sources of goodness for a circulation boosting, metabolism energizing and mood enhancing experience
A classic full body, light-medium pressure Swedish massage integrating the intuitive techniques of the therapist. Relieves muscle tension, stimulates circulation, and promotes total mind and body relaxation
This treatment begins with a selection of pure, grade organic essential oil blend of oils. An aromatherapy scalp and foot massage is followed by a full body dry brushing. The oil blend is then applied to the body.