Podi Kizhi is Massage with Potali of Churna Dipped in Oil. It is a traditional Ayurveda treatment that uses a variety of medicinal churna. It causes the affected region to sweat, which causes the skin to ooze out toxins. Herbal kizhis are made from churna to offer soothing effect.
Experience the benefits of Greeva Basti with a consultation from our qualified doctors, and bid farewell to neck strain.
Types Of Podikizhi :-
1) Sarvanga podikizhi – Full Body Massage with Potali of Churna Dipped in Oil
2) Ardhanga podikizhi – Half Body Massage with Potali of Churna Dipped in Oil
3) Ekanga podikizhi – Local Body/ Any Part of the Body Massage with Potali of Churna Dipped in Oil
1. Various suggested Medicated Churnas are been used in the preparation of potalies
2. Medicinal Oil is heated on the pan and used to heat the potalies during the procedure.
3. Massage the patient’s body with alternative potalies